I almost didn’t post at all. I’m so overwhelmed. But I know that keeping a routine is always good. Here’s what’s going on.
1. I got a book I was supposed to proofread late, so now it’s bumping up against another proofread.
2. I’m trying to keep up with two pen names, which means writing two books, maintaining two Facebook profiles, maintaining two websites, checking yet another email and trying not to mix everything up. (This doesn’t include my personal FB and email.)
3. One of the elders where I go to church is at death’s door, and it’s really sad.
4. The father of one of my best friends is very sick.
5. A person on my husband’s side of the family is being abusive to another family member, and we’re having to deal with that.
6. I’m teaching Vacation Bible School in June, which hinders the proofreading and the writing. I envision a lot of late nights.
1. I’ve started drinking Shakeology shakes which have a bunch of awesome ingredients, and I already feel like my energy level is up. (I hope it’s not just the power of suggestion.)
2. My blood sugar is down, and I’m hoping this is a good sign for me trying to get off my insulin by the end of the year.
3. I’ve lost a couple of pounds.
4. When I don’t feel like writing, I’ve been making myself sit down and write anyway, promising myself it’s just for at least 500 words or so, but I’ve ended up writing more.
5. My husband is awesome and understands that when I have a lot to do in my proofreading and writing business the housework might have to wait (and he does it).
6. I’m teaching Vacation Bible School in June, and it’s a very rewarding and uplifting experience.
7. I have proofreading jobs, for which I’m very thankful.
8. Even though book sales for Lauralynn are in the toilet right now, the Catherine pen name is doing well.
9. I have the most awesome friends in the world.