I’m going to do something kind of weird. John Holton got nominated for a Liebster Award for his blog and he kind of sent out a mass nomination to basically anyone reading his post. So I’m not going to do that part of it, but I really liked the questions he picked out for the nominees to answer. So I’m just going to answer the questions…totally for fun!
1. What browser do you use, and why? Chrome for personal stuff and Firefox for work. I really don’t like Internet Explorer. Chrome and Firefox rarely have issues.
2. If you had to live somewhere else, where would you move? Probably Panama City Beach, FL
3. Do you have any pets? What are they (species, breed, etc.)? I have two huge cats, one black and one grey tabby. I have a very old dog who’s white with random black and brown spots. I have an English Staffordshire Terrier (aka Pit Bull), about 2 1/2 years old, black and white.
4. If you’re a writer, what genre do you write? What would you like to write? I write paranormal romance and light horror. I’m breaking into mystery and sweet romance.
5. What sports do you enjoy, and what team(s) or athlete(s) do you like? When I do watch sports, it’s usually college football or major league baseball. Tennessee Vols is my favorite college football team, and the Atlanta Braves is my favorite baseball team.
6. What’s your second-favorite comfort food? SECOND favorite? Hmmm. Maybe a burger?
7. What do you think of this recent controversy over the movie The Interview? My husband got irritated at me the other day because he mentioned it, and I had no idea what he was talking about.
8. What’s your favorite holiday, and why? Christmas. All the decorations and holiday excitement. But mostly because that’s when the family gets together.
9. Do you have any crazy relatives? What makes them crazy? (By crazy, I don’t mean mentally unstable.) If you don’t mean mentally unstable, then I can’t answer that.
10. What’s your favorite software app? Big Fish Games
11. What would be your dream job? Author. I am one already, but unfortunately, I don’t make enough money to do it full time.