These were my goals for this round:
1. Write at least 500 words per day as an average. Did it!
2. Publish the third Libby Fox novella during Round 4. Done! Title: Search for the Vampires’ Curse
3. Publish Starfane in print sometime during Round 4. Check.
4. Publish a collection of three of my novellas in print during Round 4 (if my cover artist and I can get together on this one that soon). I didn’t get this done, so it will carry over to the next round.
5. Exercise at least three times a week, for 30 minutes at a time, so that I’ll feel better and get my writing goals accomplished more easily. Massive fail!
The first three goals were the most important to me, so I feel like I did okay this round. Now I need to think about my goals for the next round, which will be stated when that round starts. It’s been fun!