I’ve been very nervous about every aspect of this book. So the cover is no exception. But I think it’s time to let people see the cover of my current WIP, which will also finally give my title away. This is the first time I’ve ever had the title before starting the story. In fact, it was the title popping into my mind that actually started this story. So, without further ado, here is the fabulous Jimmy Thomas, cover model extraordinaire with “the bottle”. And you have to read the book to understand that part. LOL
Also, on another note, the lovely and sweet Emma Meade nominated me for three blog awards. I’m also supposed to tell seven things about myself. I’m going to break the chain (sorry) and not nominate seven more people because I don’t want to miss anyone I should tag. Anyway, here are the awards.
And here are seven things about me:
1. My favorite author is Stephen King.
2. My favorite movie is Half Light.
3. I love roller coasters.
4. I’m a coffee snob…I love the good stuff.
5. I have a very strong southern accent.
6. Hubby and I are about to celebrate our 30th anniversary.
7. And here’s the embarrassing story. One time my husband and I were in a restaurant with another couple. I was wearing a black skirt, black leggings, and black boots. The two men got up and went on out to the car, and my friend and I got up to start on out a couple of minutes later. I realized that for some reason, I couldn’t walk. I looked down, and there was my very white slip down around my ankles. My friend and I burst out laughing, and I reached down and pulled my slip out from around my ankles and put it in my purse. My friend and I were laughing so hard, we could barely walk, and it took us forever to tell the guys what had happened.